Effective date: 2/24/2020
Https://treasuredmom.com, Treasured Mom, owned and operated by Treasure Provost, (“we”, “us”, or “our”} respects your privacy and takes protecting it seriously. Through this Site, we may collect certain information about you. This information may identify an individual user and/or could be used to contact or locate an individual user.
Age of Consent
By using this Site, you confirm you are at least 18 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 on this Site. If you believe we have personal data from a child under the age of 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have that child’s information removed from our system.
What is Personally Identifiable Information?
Personally Identifiable Information is data that may identify you. This includes name, address, email address, telephone number, IP address, cookies, usage data, password, or any other identifying information where you can be contacted, online or offline.
We do not rent, sell, share, or otherwise make your personal data available to any person or business, except as required to provide the products and services on this Site.
What information is collected and how it is used
Information provided by you
- If you comment on our Site, sign up for our email newsletter, or contact us through the Contact Us page on our Site, we will collect your name and email address. This information may be made available to a third-party email delivery service. You may unsubscribe any time by clicking the link at the bottom of any email. If you have any issues, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you make a purchase from this Site, we may collect name, email address, telephone number, address, and/or credit card number. We use third party vendors to process payments. By making a purchase, you give them access to personal data including your name, email address, and credit card information. We do our best to choose vendors carefully. However, we are not liable for any data breaches and are not responsible for any damages or harm incurred as a result of these third-party vendors. We only have access to your name and email when you make a purchase. We do not have access your credit card information.
- If you create a user profile on our Site, you will be asked to create a username and password. We may access your name and username, but we do not have access to your password.
Information provided automatically or by others
Other information may be collected automatically, like Google Analytics. This information may include things like location, where you go on this Site, when you visit, what links you click, your IP address, your browser type/version, and what type of device you’re connecting from. This information is used as statistical data only and does not include personal data. This information may be used by others to personalize ads.
This information is used to create content, products, and/or services we think would be beneficial to you. We also use this information to track advertising and improve user experiences on our Site.
Cookies give usage data like how often you visit, where you go on the Site, and what you do on the Site. Cookies also help provide a more customized experience when you visit our Site.
We use cookie information to compile statistical information about the use of our Site, such as the time users spend on the Site and the pages they visit most often. Those statistics do not include personal data like name, email address, etc.
Types of cookies we use
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are used to browse the Site and use its features. This includes things like saving your sessions, login details, and other information required to carry out other activities. These are used to save your browsing preferences and optimize your experience on the Site.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies are used to track where you go on the Site and when you visit. This information is used to track traffic to the Site and may be used to personalize ads.
- Customization cookies: These cookies allow the Site to save your information like logins and usernames to make it easier for you to use the Site.
- Social media cookies and pixels: These cookies make it possible to share Site content on social media like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and other external platforms.
- Targeting or advertising cookies: These cookies are used to monitor your browsing activity before and after you use the Site to personalize ads relevant to your interests. This information may be shared with third party ad networks.
Disclosure to 3rd parties
As required by law
We may disclose your personal data to attorneys, collection agencies, or law enforcement authorities if required by law.
Third-party service providers
We may use third-party vendors to provide various services on this Site. These third-party services will be governed by their individual privacy policies. If you have any questions about these third-parties’ privacy practices, you should consult their specific privacy policies or reach out to them directly. We use the following third-party providers:
Email service provider—we use Convertkit as our email service provider. We use Convertkit to collect names and email addresses and to use that information to deliver email newsletters, updates, and/or email marketing.
Payment processor—we use SendOwl and Shopify to process payments for our ecommerce business. SendOwl or Shopify will have access to your personal data including name, address, and credit card number. However, we only receive information to fulfill your order and have no access to your payment information.
Other third parties
We may disclose personally identifiable information to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to reasonably support our business. We will only share your personal data with these third-parties to the extent necessary to provide our product and/or services to you.
In the event our business, or a portion thereof, is sold, or otherwise transferred, including bankruptcy, we may share personal data in connection with this transaction.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Treasured Mom is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
How we protect your information
We employ data security tools to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
In addition to general security practices, we use the following to protect your personal data:
- Malware scanning
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate
In the event of a data security breach, we will contact you and/or the relevant authorities as required by law.
Unfortunately, even with these measures, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data. By using our Site, you acknowledge and agree that we make no such guarantee and you use the Site at your own risk.
California Privacy Rights
As a California resident, you may request certain information regarding our disclosure of your personal data to third parties for their marketing purposes. To request this information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
European Union Privacy Rights
This Site is a US based site, so any information received will be transferred outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By using this Site and providing your personal data you agree to the transfer, storage, and processing of your data outside the EEA.
Lawful Basis of Processing Personal data
We may process your personal data if:
- You have given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- The data is necessary to fulfill our agreement and/or obligations to you;
- It is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations;
- It is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interests of us or a third-party.
Rights under GDPR
If you are located in the European Union, you have certain rights under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). You have a right to:
- Withdraw your consent at any time;
- Object to the processing of your personal data;
- Access your data;
- Verify and change your data;
- Restrict processing of your data;
- Have your personal data deleted and/or removed;
- Receive and move your personal data;
- Lodge a complaint.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com. You can exercise these rights free of charge and your request will be processed as soon as possible and always within 30 days.
Rights of users
You can deny, access, delete, change, withdraw, and/or review the personal data provided to us at any time. However, if you decline to provide some personal data, we may not be able to provide certain services to you.
If you want to have your personal data deleted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may be required by law to archive your information.
Notification of changes
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
The Website uses Mediavine to manage all third-party advertising on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website. The cookie may collect information relating to your use of the Website, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at the Website via a link from a third-party site, the URL of the linking page.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site.
The Website may collect IP addresses and location information to serve personalized ads and pass it to Mediavine. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. You may also visit https://optout.aboutads.info/#/ and https://optout.networkadvertising.org/# to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at https://www.aboutads.info/appchoices to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
Mediavine partners with the following data processors: