This Super Easy Egg Peeling Hack will blow you away. When you use this trick, the eggshells slip right off so easy and there’s no need for ice baths. It’s great for all those leftover Easter eggs. And, it’s so easy even the kids can do it.
This post contains affiliate links. This supports my family and allows me to keep providing you with great resources. You can trust that I only promote products I love or would use myself. Read my full disclosure for more details.
It’s a problem that we’ve all faced for many, many years.
Peeling those stubborn hard boiled egg shells.
Well, I’m about to rock your world because I’ve discovered a Magic Super Easy Egg Peeling Trick!
And, this will blow you away.
Eggs are such a great thing to keep on hand, too. I try to keep hard boiled eggs stashed in the fridge all the time. That way I have an easy snack, lunch or dinner. If you’re still looking for the best way to hard boil eggs, read my Perfect Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs Instructions.
Not only are they nutritious, but they’re frugal too. Take a look at the course where I learned lots of ways to save money on our grocery budget.
Check out the video below where I’ll demonstrate the Easy Egg Peeling Trick. Then share it with your friends and they’ll love you forever.
Steps for Magic Super Easy Egg Peeling Hack
- Grab a container with a tight-fitting lid. I use a Ball Container like This. It’s just the right size and it won’t break if my kids use it. You want a container that’s round and not much bigger than the egg.
- Place 1/4 Cup water in the container.
- Add a hard boiled egg
- Seal the container.
- Shake, shake, shake. You will hear a difference in the sound when the eggshell is cracked all around. Practice a couple times to get it just right.
- Open the jar.
- As you reach in, gently pinch the eggshell and it will slip right off.
- Ta-Da, You’re done!
- Now, just repeat.
So, no more destroying those eggs as you work to remove the shells. Whether you like Egg Salad, Deviled Eggs, or just eating them plain, you’ll save tons of time and tons of eggs. Make sure you read my post, 21 Ways to Use Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs.
And, no more peeling hard boiled eggs for your kids. Your kids will be able to eat hard boiled eggs any time they like for snacks because they’ll be able to peel their own eggs. Even young kids can do it.
I can’t wait to hear how you like this super easy egg peeling hack.
Related Articles You’ll Enjoy
- 21 Ways to Use Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
- Instant Pot Baked Potatoes – 5 Quick Meals
- 5 Instant Pot Tips to Save You Time
- Eggs – Supper Budget Stretcher
- The 5 Home Management Systems Every Mom Needs
The first time I tried this little trick out I seriously did a happy dance. I peeled egg after egg because I just couldn’t believe it was real. I can’t wait to hear what you think.
Price Book Packet
Get this Grocery Price Packet for FREE. Everything is included to get you started with tracking your grocery prices. Start using these beautiful forms to begin saving money right away.