This simple family recipe is for you, whether you're Keto, low carb, or not. Make it in under 10 minutes when you need a quick and easy meal breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat, and cook the tortillas just long enough to soften (if using). Then remove to a plate.
2. Put your salsa into the pan, being careful not to splatter.
3. Crack the eggs into the salsa, sprinkle with salt and pepper and cover with a lid.
4. Let the eggs simmer just long enough to cook the whites and leave the yolk soft or to the desired doneness.
5. Place the eggs onto your plate or tortillas (if using), cover with the salsa and top with the shredded cheese, if desired.